- I tell my story in the hope that others might understand.
- I tell my story to make it more difficult for others to close their eyes and their hearts to mental illness around them.
- I tell my story to gain empathy for all those people out there who suffer from mental illness.
- I tell my story in order to try and convince people suffering from this illness; that with the correct treatment, they can improve their condition.
- I tell my story to gain support for them. If they have the backing of their community, they have the chance of a life with a purpose and with love.
- If we all tell our stories, maybe some of the people out there will listen, believe and even act on our behalf.
- No politician believes that he/she will gain votes by devoting more time to the issue of mental illness.
- MAYBE THAT TIME IS NOW.