LIFE BEFORE COMPUTERS
Now that I have become a blogger, I spend more time fighting with my compuer than actually writing what I want to put on Word. It is not easy for me to move clips from their home on one of my files to my blog and takes a long time till I get it right, OR NOT. I get into trouble when I try something new, using all the information wordpress sent me. Life was definitely easier before I tried to become computer literate but far less interesting, SO … I would like to share the following with you :- MY LIFE BEFORE COMPUTERS
- Memory was something people lost with age.
- An application was for a job interview.
- A program was a television show.
- A cursor was a person who used profane language.
- A keyboard was a piano.
- A web was a spider’s home.
- A virus meant an illness.
- A CD was a bank account.
- A hard drive was a long trip on the road.
- A mouse pad was a mouse’s home.
- And, if a male had a 3 ½ inch floppy, he made sure that nobody discovered his secret.