- Is it possible to learn the facts before stigmatizing someone?
- Before we label a person, shouldn’t we examine their contents first?
- Every mental illness has a human face. Confront the myths causing the silence. Just one lesson on mental illness in a classroom could make a huge difference to the lives of young people who’ve been thrown tragically off course by a depression, a bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder O.C.D. or a panic disorder.
- These are all no fault disorders. It’s no one’s fault.
- Let’s teach people that Biology, and not a character flaw causes mental illness. These illnesses are treatable and the earlier they are taken care of, the better. There are warning signs.