- If you have a friend who starts sleeping away for too many hours of the day.
- If he/she refuses repeatedly to go out with you and your other friends and for no apparent reason becomes very anxious about things.
- If a friend starts cutting classes or comes late to work every day …?
- If you hear other people talking about someone who suffers from a mental illness in a negative way, what would you do?
- If a friend changes his/her eating habits drastically …
- If you notice that a friend’s grades are dropping at school …
- if he/she confides in you and admits that he/she probably has a mental illness, what should you do? What can you do? What will you do?
I think that turning to the school counsellor and asking for her advice is a good idea. As an adult, who is also a professional, she would know how to handle the situation.