Here is a list of some very good advice I have received:-
- Let your past make you better and not bitter.
- Accept the fact that some days you’re the pigeon and some days the statue.
- Keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them.
- Read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
- Drive carefully. It’s not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
- If you cannot be kind, have the decency to be vague.
- If you lend someone $50 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- Never buy a car that you are unable to push!
- Nobody cares if you don’t dance well. Get up and dance the night away.
- As the early bird gets the worm, sleep late.
- Birthdays are good. The more you have, the longer you get to live.
- Some mistakes are far too much fun to make only once.
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
- We can learn a great deal from crayons. Some are sharp, some pretty and others dull. Some have weird names and they are different colors, but … they all have to live in the same box.
- Last but not least, please save our earth … it is the only planet to date with chocolate, I think.