The earliest signs of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Changes in memory that actually disrupt daily life such as forgettig something recently learned.
- Feeling challenged whn having to solve a problem and difficulty in concentrating.
- Unable to complete daily tasks easily.
- Putting things in unusual places and not being able to find them.
- Lack of judgment.
- A withdrawal from social activities.
- Talking about inappropriate topics.
- Unsure when driving.
Only one or two symptoms appear at a time and it can be a long process until more appear. If you see one or two even, it is advisable to see a doctor.