Will anyone ever love me? This is what my son often asked me.
- Do I have to tell people details about my mental illness?
- Will anyone ever love me if they find out?
- How will I ever meet a young woman? But I am so depressed and unable to put out the hand of friendship.
- The social worker tells me the benefits of socializing rather than sitting alone at home in front of my computer. It is lonely but better than having to face everyone in the office. Maybe she’s right.
- When I have the guts to talk about my mental illness, will people stand by me? One of their feelings about this subject is fear, you know.
- I wonder whether anybody who has not had a mental illness can really understand me.
- If I do eventually have a relationship, when is it the right time to tell my partner that I have a mental illness? I think that the right time is when I feel that my feelings for her are getting stronger.
Unfortunately, he never saw that day.