- Try to recall the location of as many objects in your house as you possibly can.
- Learn something new every single day if possible but concentrate while doing so.
- Try to remember people’s names after the first introduction. Avoid distractions while thinking about them.
- Make an effort not to multi-task.
- Pack away your calculator and calculate figures in your head.
- Do crossword puzzles or sudoku.
- Make sure to have sufficient sleep. If you don’t sleep well at night, take a nap after lunch.
- Eat healthy food.
- Go for a walk every day or at least every second day.
* * * * * *
Sue Jones nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and I would like to thank her for doing so and congratulate her as this is her second award. Here is the link to her blog.